Friday, September 14, 2007

My reason for being here

That's right web browsing world, I have arrived! There are many reasons for my starting this blog. Funny, I've never even commented on one of these things. I was tempted a few times when viewing the blog of an old (historically not chronologically) pastor at a church I used to attend. Check his spot out www.mikeduran.com. Mike is a man I don't always agree with, but will always respect.

One good reason to start this is the fact that I am a man of many opinions and even more words. My wife has actually looked at me in the middle of one of my ramblings with her eyes almost completely shut and whispered, "You make me tired." The sad part is that she was driving at the time.

Please respond. I need feedback. I'm very needy like that. If no one ever responds, I'll probably just keep posting the message, "helllloooo..." while I sit in the corner and cry. I'm half joking. (which means, sadly, that I'm also half serious.) I've already have lots to talk about; for example, naming this dumb space. You'd be surprised some of the freaky names I considered that were already taken. I'll tell you that story on a later entry.

But (drumroll, please) this is what got me off my bottom (not literally, I'm still sitting) and actually start this thing. View it, share it, realize this is the real deal. I'll comment more about this and a lot of other things later.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mark,

It's Rossilyn

I think it's a good idea for you to blog because you do have lots to say about everything.

I honestly miss your wit and ramblings.

cubie_pal said...

Well, its better you explode in cyberspace with your profound wisdom and world views and STUFF, than at work :)

claireese said...

Mark...very cool! Can't wait to read what you come up with next!

Claire

Anonymous said...

WELL MARKIE, I CHECKED OUT YOUR BLOG, AND I WAS SOME WHAT DISAPPOINTED. WHERE AM I? AM I NOT YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLES? I GUESS ITS COOL, BUT YOUR STILL A DOG.........
LOVE YA ALWAYS THE CROW.............